with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 2
- Apply Online
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Vi Brings Rs. 267 Prepaid Plan to Counter Jio With 25GB Data for 30 Days July 1, 2021Vi (Vodafone Idea) has introduced a Rs. 267 prepaid recharge plan with 25GB data for 30 days. Vi has also brought a Rs. 128 prepaid recharge plan with free on-net minutes.
- NASA Is Offering Its Software Catalogue With Over 800 Programmes for Free to the Public July 1, 2021NASA has announced that its computational innovations are now available to the public for free download. The software catalogue has over 800 programmes that were originally developed to help explore space.
- Google, Microsoft End Their Five-Year Cease-Fire: All You Need to Know July 1, 2021Google and Microsoft recently ended a years-long truce during which they agreed not to aim their substantial lobbying firepower against each other. With regulators around the world threatening to impose limits on the power of the biggest technology companies, the two rivals are now free to step up behind-the-scenes lobbying efforts and public complaints against […]
- Vivo S10 With MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC, 12GB RAM Spotted on Geekbench July 1, 2021Vivo S10 has allegedly been spotted on Geekbench website with the MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC, and 12GB of RAM. The phone is tipped to carry a triple rear camera setup with a 108-megapixel primary sensor, and runs Android 11.
- Loki-Simpsons Crossover The Good, The Bart, and The Loki Announced July 1, 2021The Good, The Bart, and The Loki, a crossover between Marvel Cinematic Universe and The Simpsons, has a July 7 release date on Disney+ and Disney+ Hotstar.
- Apple Tipped to Launch New iPad Air With OLED Display Next Year July 1, 2021Apple is reported to be working on three new iPads for the future. Two are scheduled to launch in 2023, whereas one of them should launch next year. The one that is expected in 2022, may feature a 10.86-inch display and an OLED panel.
- BharatNet Project Gets Cabinet Approval for Rs. 19,041-Crore Viability Gap, to Roll Out in 16 States July 1, 2021The Cabinet approved public private partnership mode for the rollout of BharatNet project for broadband services in villages in 16 states with viability gap funding of Rs. 19,041 crore, Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said.
- Flying Cars to Be Reality Soon? Watch Klein Vision's AirCar Take an Inter-City Test Flight July 1, 2021AirCar by Klein Vision is a dual-mode flying car that took a step towards getting into production as a prototype completed a 35-minute inter-city test flight in Slovakia. A video, now going viral on the Internet, showed the sleek car taking off from an airfield in Nitra, getting airborne and then landing in the country's […]
- Microsoft’s Cloud to Be Used by AT&T to Run Core 5G Network July 1, 2021Microsoft and AT&T said that the carrier will run core parts of its 5G wireless network on Microsoft's cloud computing platform.
- Google Health App Tipped to Be in the Works, May Help Integrate Medical Records on a Unified Platform July 1, 2021Google Health app is reported to be under development. Its screenshots have leaked online and they suggest the app is in early testing phase. There is no clarity on whether the app will be commercially launched or not. If it does, the app should go live on Android platform first.