breadcrumb Prime Auto Motors > Articles by: admin
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 2
- Apply Online
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- What Will Windows 11 Bring for Your PC? July 2, 2021On this week’s episode of Gadgets 360 podcast Orbital, we're talking about Windows 11. Microsoft's new operating system was announced last week and looks pretty promising, but also a little like macOS.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 Review: Only for Binge Watchers? July 2, 2021The Galaxy M32 sports a crisp fullHD+ display and a big 6,000mAh battery, but the Helio G80 SoC does raise a few questions. Should the Galaxy M32 be your first pick under Rs. 15,000? Check out my review to find out.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India Developer Krafton Details Investment Plans for India July 2, 2021Battlegrounds Mobile India developer Krafton has shared an update on its promise of building an esports ecosystem in India. Back in November, Krafton had stated that it plans on making $100 million (approximately Rs. 746 crores) investments in India to improve the local video game, e-sports, and other industries.
- Tesla Model S Plaid Caught Fire While Owner Was Driving, Lawyer Says July 2, 2021A Tesla Model S Plaid electric vehicle burst into flames while the owner was driving, just three days after the top-of-the-range car was delivered following its June launch, an attorney for the driver said.
- Facebook Set to Finance Regional Australia Newspaper Fund July 2, 2021Facebook will provide money for an "innovation fund" for 170 regional Australian newspapers as part of a planned licensing deal, the parties said, calling the move a show of co-operation between the social media giant and local publishers.
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Faces Criminal Complaint From Thailand SEC for Operating Without Licence July 2, 2021Thailand's Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has filed a criminal complaint against cryptocurrency exchange Binance for operating a digital asset business without a licence, the latest in a growing worldwide crackdown on the platform.
- YouTube Testing Description Redesign for Web With More Focus on Comments: Report July 2, 2021YouTube is testing a redesign for the description section on the Web. It is looking to give more focus to the video description, comments, and view count. The placement of the top comment has also changed, along with where the video description will show up.
- Black Widow Release Date, Cast, Review, Trailer, Sequel, and More July 2, 2021Black Widow release date is July 9. Expected October 8 on Disney+ Hotstar. Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh lead Black Widow cast. You can download Black Widow movie on Disney+. Watch Black Widow trailer here.
- ZTE May Be Working on a 20GB RAM Phone, a Company Executive Teases July 2, 2021ZTE may have plans to launch a 20GB RAM phone in the future, a company executive has teased on Weibo.
- Big Tech Push Into India's Financial Sector Raises Concerns for Traditional Banks, RBI Says July 2, 2021Plans by Big Tech to foray further into India's financial sector pose risks for traditional banks as the tech firms have the potential to become dominant players in financial services, the central bank said.